Welcome. I am Dallas W. Coffman, founder and Managing Member of WHITMAN FINANCIAL SERVICES, LLC, an independent financial services and tax preparation practice, located just north of Boston. I established the business in 1983 and am trusted by over 200 individual and corporate clients. My specialties include individual financial and retirement planning, cash flow analysis, asset allocation, tax review, estate planning and much more. As a private company and as a licensed fiduciary in an advisory capacity, I aim to make suitable, independent and objective recommendations for my clients.
Dallas W. Coffman is associated with WHITMAN FINANCIAL SERVICES, LLC and is a registered representative with, and offers securities and advisory services through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC, a registered investment advisor. WHITMAN FINANCIAL SERVICES, LLC is a separate legal entity and is not affiliated with LPL Financial. LPL Financial does not offer tax advice, or tax/accounting related services.
Are any of these on your mind?
- How much risk is right for me?
- Can I afford to retire?
- What should I invest in?
- Will I outlive my income?
- How can I preserve my assets?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What if someone gets divorced?
- How can I pay less taxes?
- Should I change jobs?
- Do I have the right estate planning strategy?
- How can I protect my family?
- What do I do if I'm audited?
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- How can I get more income?
- What's a good approach for college savings?
- What's my retirement going to look like?
I’ve got the experience to help you with these and other concerns – and I can help you decide the appropriate strategies to address your individual situation.